All parents and carers are welcome to join our workshops at Undershaw.
- Friday 12th October 2018, 1.30pm (Undershaw) - Stepping Stones Values
- Friday 2nd November 2018, 1.30pm (Undershaw) - Supporting Your Child with Dyslexia
- Friday 30th November 2018, 1.30pm (Undershaw) - Chair of Governor's Forum
- Friday 11th January 2019, 1.30pm (Undershaw) - Anxiety Management
- Friday 8th March 2019, 1.45pm (Undershaw) - Qualifications: What Do They Look Like?
- Friday 29th March 2019, 1.30pm (Undershaw) - Boundaries, Power and Tolerance
- Friday 7th June 2019, 1.30pm (Undershaw) - Workshop by Department for Work and Pensions & Disabled Employment Adviser
- Friday 5th July 2019, 12.30pm (Undershaw) - Head Teacher's Forum
Our workshop titled Employment Options and Work Placements will be rearranged and the new date, once confirmed, will be sent out via email and updated on the website in due course.
These are informal events with a presentation and lots of time for discussion, reflection and sharing of experience. We welcome any input to future workshops which are aimed at supporting our families to understand and navigate the support that their young person may need.