Listening to Parent Feedback
We always welcome feedback from parents and carers on all aspects of our school and, although it is not always possible to act on this feedback, we try our best to take it on board and make appropriate changes and adaptions where possible.
Click the link below for some examples of actions following parent feedback this academic year.
Parent Workshop Feedback
As part of the Leading Parent Partnership Award, we are seeking more feedback from parents in an attempt to improve and make positive changes to our partnership with you.
Starting in March of this year, we began seeking feedback from parents who had attended each parent workshop – asking about the quality and relevance of the workshop they attended and the information provided. We’ve also asked for suggestions around what parents feel went well in each workshop and what we could improve on going forward. Below are the collated results from four different surveys following four workshops:
-Engagement & Positive Behaviour Support Tracking
-Challenging Behaviour – Understanding What Drives it and How to Respond to it Effectively
-Work and Employment by the Department for Work and Pensions
Did we achieve the aims of the workshop(s)?
- 100% of parents who responded to the surveys feel that we achieved the aims of our workshop(s) they attended.
Did the workshop(s) you attended support yours/your child’s learning, development or understanding?
- 100% of parents who responded to the surveys feel that the workshop(s) they attended were supportive of their/their child’s learning, development or understanding.
On a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being poor and 5 being excellent), how would you rate the quality of the information provided in the workshop?
- 4.2% of parents felt that the quality of the information provided in the workshop(s) they attended was poor (rated 1 of 5).
- 33.3% of parents felt that the quality of the information provided in the workshop(s) they attended was above average (rated 4 of 5).
- 62.5% of parents felt that the quality of the information provided in the workshop(s) they attended was excellent (rated 5 of 5).
Please drop a comment in our Parent Communication Boxes at both Tower Road and Undershaw Receptions if you have any further feedback for us!