Current diary dates
- 28 Feb 19 13:30 to 15:00 - Open Afternoon for Prospective Parents: Tower Road and Undershaw
- 6 Mar 19 - SATRO Maths Day for Tower Road pupils
- 8 Mar 19 13:45 to 00:00 - Parental Workshop - Qualifications: What Do They Look Like?
- 29 Mar 19 13:30 to 00:00 - Parental Workshop - Boundaries, Power and Tolerance
- 2 Apr 19 - Enabling Enterprise Challenge Day for Undershaw pupils
- 24 Apr 19 - Zoolab Workshop for Tower Road pupils
- 3 May 19 13:30 to 00:00 - Parental Workshop - Reducing Violent Behaviour in Children with Additional Needs
- 13 May 19 to 16 May 19 - GCSE and BTEC Exams
- 20 May 19 to 22 May 19 - GCSE and BTEC Exams
- 3 Jun 19 to 4 Jun 19 - GCSE and BTEC Exams
- 6 Jun 19 to 7 Jun 19 - GCSE and BTEC Exams
- 10 Jun 19 to 12 Jun 19 - Tower Road Activities Week: Runways End, Farnborough
- 11 Jun 19 to 12 Jun 19 - GCSE and BTEC Exams
- 14 Jun 19 - GCSE and BTEC Exams
- 5 Jul 19 13:30 - Head Teacher's Forum
Adding dates to your calendar
Click the relevant icon to add individual diary dates to your calendar.
In Outlook you will need to click the 'Save' button.
Subscribe to our feed to have all of our diary dates automatically appear in Outlook, ical or Gmail.
You will be asked to add our dates to a new calendar in your default programme, and subscribe to updates. This is available to users of Outlook 2007 onwards, Apple's ical, Windows Calendar and other icalendar (.ics) calendars with 'Subscribe to' functionality.